AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How Did You Get Your Handle
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 1/28/2015 13:08 (#4344860 - in reply to #4344644)
Subject: RE: How Did You Get Your Handle

southern MN
I was Paul back a few generations ago of this site, don't think you had to even register at that time.

When they had us register, I couldn't use Paul - it was taken!

So given a couple seconds to think, I put myself down as Paul, the original poster using that name.

I rarely ever see a post from the other Paul. No problem he got the name in first.

Always ran into that at school and otherwise, was one of the most popular names when I was born, get many with that name in the same room of like aged people.

Its funny when at a farm show, I've walked up to a booth like Dawns or other and introduced myself as Paul the Original and people know who I am, where I'm from, etc without saying anything more.

While I have info on how to contact me and Paul is my real name, don't know that I would care to put all my info out in the open on every message. The Internet is a fun and wide open place, but it has its dark side as well. Anyhow, my last name is about impossible to say or spell and too long to use out in public. ;)

I've enjoyed the handles on this site, often tells me a lot more about a person that whatever their real name is....

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)