AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

falling out of love with farming
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Istumped
Posted 1/7/2015 16:15 (#4294873 - in reply to #4294745)
Subject: RE: falling out of love with farming

ne il
Take a vacation get away for awhile and clear your head. Very few know what your talking about (grain farmers don't have clue what it's like to have livestock). Just the daily grind of milking cows is tuff. I know what year talking about. You own cows you should be getting a percentage of the milk check if these cows are milking. It truly sounds like your a slave their. Good people(owners)make working with livestock great. It truly does I have personally experienced this. People make the difference. Now throw In bad people I'm gone in heartbeat. Tell father in law how you feel even if he's an ass hole don't hold back tell it like it is. Then give it a chance to change. Then decide to move on. Don't care who the person is father in law,etc,etc. I'll say it all don't care. If it is truely a 2 man show the best screwing you could do is walk away . Maybe he will understand how valuable you are. Are you truely ready for all the issues taking over farm? Can't put a price on happiness. Remember when you get **** on in the barn it washes off. Get **** on in off farm job and it doesn't wash off. Something to think about as well. Stay on the farm if you can. Good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)