AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has anyone checked on Chuckles?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

GregChuckles
Posted 12/16/2014 23:42 (#4245761 - in reply to #4245592)
Subject: RE: Has anyone checked on Chuckles?

I'm fine, thanks for being concerned.

I don't know what's gonna happen, gonna ride this one out.

I know there's a lot more pessimism lately on here, but I think this thing recovers...Christmas just can't get here soon enough, though.

But I want to get a better read on this thing, don't want my calves sitting at the barn with all this volatility.

I'm young, I got a lot to learn, maybe I will be licking my wounds in another month or so. I hope not.

Wish I was better and more advanced and know about paper trading, but I'm not comfortable diving into something I know little about and getting taken by a "professional" that is in the business of selling. I hate salesmen, no matter the profession, and even worse when they are handling my dollars.

Talked to 3 reputable buyers I know today, 2 of them told me they have open invitations to go up to $4.00 on 500 lb lightweight green calves...I don't know what that means necessarily for me TODAY sitting here with heavy calves but it does seen things are optimistic for the long run....or some feeders are gonna take it in the shorts a lot worse than I am.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)