AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for older farmers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Gman21
Posted 11/30/2014 06:02 (#4209885 - in reply to #4209771)
Subject: RE: Question for older farmers

LaSalle, Ontario, 10 miles south of Detroit Mi.
daddycal - 11/30/2014 00:28

Being a good mechanic and welder is very important and careful attention to detail. Write down any agreements you make and have the boss or mentor sign that agreement. Friends want to protect friends and you want protection from unfriendly. Start early because you can usually get more done by 10 AM than the rest of the day. When You find a mentor, always do more than he or she asks and do it well. never buy a farm or ranch unless you have worked it a year with the previous owner.
Make sure Jesus is part of your life and pray and believe. A good True honest person is the very most important asset to any family or business. Do every job as you would do it to Glorify God. If you honor God and pray, believe that he will make it happen. He has no limit to what he can do and If you honor Him, he will honor you.

If you are married, I believe it is important for your spouse to believe in you more than you believe in yourself. Include your spouse and have a lifestyle not a job. I worked 9 years with my Father in Law before he died and he showed most of this to me and I know his lessons for me work.

If you need messages from God, I get many by listening to Satellite radio channel 128 Joel Osteen. Lots of hope and promise and good news. Fill Your life with happy and good and find the good in everything. Love God first Family second and your lifestyle will fit and work.

Sing or laugh every day, I often get up early and have a visit with Jesus to thank Him and ask for blessings on my day and then I sing online Karaoke or listen to Jokes and humor so I laugh. Live every day like today is your last and like you will live forever. :)

Yes I have an opinion or idea on almost everything and love to encourage and motivate. :) Calvin

Great foundation right here!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)