AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

age spots or liver spots, removal?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/28/2014 12:03 (#4206908 - in reply to #4206616)
Subject: RE: age spots or liver spots, removal?

Kurt, I also have them on my hands, but they don't bother me as much as the spots I had on my face. There were a couple on my face that really bothered me especially since a lady from across a room told me I had some smudges on my face. I went into the bathroom and yep, my age spots couldn't be covered with makeup anymore. I had tried the lotions and creams and some things that are suppose to bleach them. But what it does is actually lighten the skin around it too and makes like a bulls-eye then. So when Dave spent big bucks on his crossbow, I thought I can spend something for me too and I went to a so called Rejuvenation Clinic. They do all sorts of stuff. They took dozens of pictures for the before of my face and put it in the computer and at least I came up with only 14% of the people have less wrinkles then I do, but I think it was 75% of the people had less sun damage. So I have gone twice and they use laser to remove the spots. I can still see the bigger one a little bit, but not as bad as it was. So even that didn't work completely. I have to use a retin A cream that is suppose to help too and of course lots of sunscreen. I wish there was something easy and not so expensive.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)