AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You've Got Mail
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 11/20/2014 00:17 (#4189166 - in reply to #4183524)
Subject: RE: You've Got Mail

just a tish NE of central ND
Ok. We had a local carrier(who turned out to be a pretty good guy if you could see through all the smog he talked.) that couldn't get my mail straight with anyone's. box's.EVERY day and EVERY DAY there was at least one piece of someone else's mail in everyone's boxes.. One day a friends mail from 15 miles away showed up in the box. I figured it was his cattle check from the market, but that didn't matter. I wrote on the envelope that it was first mistakenly delivered to my box(put my name on it) on x and x date and put back into the box for the mailman to give it another try at hitting the right box. I let it in the box overnight and the next day the mailman picked it up and left a threating letter that I was in violation of federal law for tampering with the mail. I promptly wrote back on that same note that anything he leaves in my box is mine(not sure if that is even correct or not)and he is lucky he gets a second chance at delivering it to the right box, and next time there was wrong mail, I'm just going to keep it, or show it to the postmaster general. I actually got a face to face apology right on my front step.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)