AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You've Got Mail
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

poiuy6
Posted 11/17/2014 17:26 (#4183858 - in reply to #4183524)
Subject: RE: You've Got Mail

Had this problem for years...that carrier now retired...new one younger guy...tries harder. Old guy would get our important mail in someone else's box...their mail in ours. Most times the only connection between them and us hubs had was same first name. After we got the neighbors (3 miles away) grain check in mail, I personally delivered it to them and told them what happened. Then we failed to get our checking statement....I went to PO and filed a written complaint. At least then we did not get others mail as he checked it before putting in our box. I am sure neighbors continued to get some of ours...we just didn't know about it. Once I wrote on the outside of the letter..."delivered to wrong address" and I got a note from PO that said I was NOT to deface the mail....ha! Not sure if it has gotten better since local PO's don't sort as much mail...it now goes to bigger PO center and then comes back to local PO....that is so much more efficient (someone should invent a sarcasm font).
I guess we are supposed to sort thru the mail at our box and put what is not ours back in and put up the flag. I have to admit that if it is junk mail, I sometimes forget....

Edited by poiuy6 11/17/2014 17:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)