AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

harbor freight tool boxes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 11/11/2014 08:08 (#4170971 - in reply to #4170886)
Subject: RE: harbor freight tool boxes

I already bought the side boxes because they are not on any sale flyer. But the 44" box will be on their black friday sale for even less. I am an inside track member and can buy the black friday stuff on wednesday before it all gets picked over. Of course, I am lucky enough to have 2 HF stores right local to me. I am planning on the 44" but may, at the last second up it tot he 56". All the boxes are on the floor at my local store and I have shopped around. They are a great quality box. I prefer the drawer sizes on the 56", but the 44" is at a price point that just can not be beat. Even the Husky stuff at home depot is fine, but cant hold up to the HF boxes.

HF has an interesting ad system. They do things old school where one has to actually put some effort into finding their bottom line with coupons. Some of their coupons go on top of sale prices, others do not. But if you do much at HF, you have to follow their ads like a habit.

What small bit of junk mail I get has a HF coupon in it each month with free goodies. Some without any purchase. The coupon page also has a 20% off any one item with a few exemptions of course. I carry that monthly coupon with me in the pickup and each time i have a spare 10 minutes when going into town for parts, I go by HF and get the free goodies if it something I can use or worth while to give away for favors etc. Here's my stack of latest HF free stuff. I have used the one and compared it to my OTC meter. It is accurate and functions well. Even comes with a battery so it can be used right out of the store. I have already given several away and have these to give to some folks that I know dont have one but should have one. Thanks Harbor.

(hf meters.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments hf meters.JPG (143KB - 224 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)