AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Strangle it!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 11/1/2014 08:41 (#4155055 - in reply to #4154982)
Subject: RE: Strangle it!

Buxton ND
Ray been thinking of the same thing with helping my friend out. He has 70k of last years corn,PLUS halfish as much of this years corn.
We have not had time to get together and talk about and set him up "A Plan".............. YES he needs "A Plan" as he said he has ALOT of grain to haul this "winter".....Reading between the lines he needs some cash by "springish"

This is what I'm thinking,,,
Sell 100k of covered (bushels in his bins) 4.80 ZCN15 calls for .10ish.
I wanna stay a tad ABOVE magically 4.50
I give ZCN15 50-50 odds of trading to 4.50 by expiration...........................
Get him something for storing for a year.
If ZCN15 trades to 4.80 he's gonna be a Happy Happy Camper on EVERYTHING else he has in his bins,,,2 years of wheat,2 years of corn, all this years Beans minus 1/3 I finally got him to sell at 10.492 off ZSX

Going to have him put a sell order above the market on other 1/3,not saying a price is a public forum for every other Tom,Dick and Harry target.

I HAVE NOT bought up selling any 2015 except beans,I need to take baby steps with him learning,though he will have my targets on grains when the snow fly's. Again not saying targets in a public forum..............

Tractor is plugging in, so gotta run and fire it up and get out of the office ! ! !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)