AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market manipulation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

andent
Posted 10/26/2014 12:25 (#4145673)
Subject: Market manipulation

Central Iowa
Current and past evidence on market moving entities and actions?

Current move of oil to less than @90/barrel?
Reason Russian and Iranian profitability in oil goes negative at around this price point.

Evidence of prepositioning in stock market before 911
Someone knew it was coming and knew what would happen and where to make money?

Post several days ago about French firm in CBOT trade in 80s? That was fined for market manipulation.

Remember the Hunt brothers and silver?

Remember the posts last year about concerning gold manipulation and the trader who had figured out the "fleecing " move in the gold markets by JP Morgan.

If you follow and read about emerging areas of conflict you will see economic warfare is a big concern with our military. Point in fact ,Putin getting press about fall of American dollar. Why does that get US press? Does Soros make money on incremental trades?

If there was no concern about market abuses and the market was to big to nudge , well why do we have an SEC and regulatory divisions?

And why do we have so little market oversight/ investigations, and why do the big players hire most of their talent from the regulatory divisions?

I had a neighbor tell me he always made money in sheep until they started to trade on the board.

If they have figured it out it will be more complex than we can figure out here. And it may not be a "for profit "move, money may not be the motivating factor. If it was strategic probably more than one entity would be involved.

I just hope if it is true and not a theoretical musing, that the "good guys" are doing it and are in it for the greater good of the good ole US of A.

(Case in point, outside propping up of us stock market by purchasing of stock market indices thru foreign central banks as written in a theoretical paper by a former Fed chairman ten years ago.
Maybe that's why we gave all those foreign banks all that money to bolster balance sheets???)

It is said the first rule in a conspiracy is not to be discovered(think Iran Contra)

A fun mental game to play with on a slow Sunday ( my fields are still to muddy to go)

But then again I just went to public school, so what do I know.

Cheers
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)