AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The farmer gets a screwin again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/24/2014 13:32 (#4143183 - in reply to #4143072)
Subject: RE: Please explain Frame contracts again.

Buxton ND
garvo - 10/24/2014 11:53

did you sell any beans on this dollar rally Sat?????

Garvo I wanted to sell a ZSF at 10ish,but me me short in the field,short in the bin and short on the board so figured I better not mess with it anyone. HOW EVER I did get some ZSX15 sold,,,guess my price ? ? ? And you can bet it was not 10 even !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a bad close,pre-harvest hedge pressure,and VERY heavy selling near/on the close in beans............ Not pointed to the best Sunday opened and leaning towards some not so friendly COT report this afternoon,more so beans.

Kids working the last chuck of soybean ground,,,locals dam near BEGGING to spread fertilizer, I had a spreader out with in 1.5 hours this morning after making "a deal" with him AFTER I called another dealer which would match the first locals price....................... Should "shopping around" for the best deal apply ? ? ? Did my shopping,,,now its farmer "PYROMANIAC DAY" Aren't we all born with the fire gen ? ? ? You poor guys in Minnesota can't even use tires !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"SHOPPING AROUND"
Just mite just be worth it this year as some just may get stuck with some high priced products if the market do not rally by spring.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)