AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Harvest delay rally
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/22/2014 18:15 (#4140135 - in reply to #4139853)
Subject: RE: Harvest delay rally

Buxton ND
Froggy its April 22nd in Brazil right now in our NA terms,the past 60 day of from world weather would date back to Feb.22nd in NA. who really cares if its dry here in that time frame. There's no Doppler radar in Brazil,its probably 30-50 years out,satellite coverage is pretty much what there is for a quick "peak". Right now in MG and to the east there are storm firing with the heat of the day. Not much in the coffee sugar areas but it tanked over 4% just today.

Think it was yesterday someone on farm radio talked about 2-5 inch for Brazil......One can't always buy what we heard on farm radio as they may be talking their position long or short.................................. That is why I watch it with my own eyes,,,not many that I trust,,,but I trust MY EYES,watching the same DTN maps I've watch ever since I got the "new black box" from DTN and its really old now days ! ! ! I've had DTN since the old clicker/toggle switch box days, so I'm really a old timer with DTN !!!!! YES I'm kinda old school,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I still have the old dish for DTN
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)