AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"Get rid of the beans"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Fishguts2
Posted 10/13/2014 20:42 (#4124657 - in reply to #4123452)
Subject: RE: "Get rid of the beans"

Don-Flattered you ask-Know your not a chart guy so will spare you the long term chart that shapes my view on the bean market-What we are witnessing here is the death of the great bull run in grains-Remember the euphoria in 2012? Endless prosperity baby!-The new Plateau-Everyone gets to drive new pickups and Deeres forever-China will buy all we can produce forever-Rampant speculation in land and rent-On and on and on....One of the more classic tops that ive ever seen-Been a market nut for goin on 4 decades now- All great bull markets will morph into great bear markets-You can bank on that-Now the job of the bear is to wring out the euphoria caused by the preceding bull-And im talking ALL the euphoria-Were not even close to that yet-Beans will be hated when this surly beast of a bear finally gives birth to the next bull-I suspect the acute phase-(The 3 dollar drop in the new and 5 dollar drop in cash) is about over-Now were gonna go into the chronic phase-Sure were gonna have rallys-Prob a couple of decent ones-But they will be short lived and will tend to be shallow-The trend will be a gradual down-Whats the price target? Markets tend to go back to their birth-Which puts us at pre-Ethanal prices-Hate to say it but we may print a 5 handle when shes all said and done....When? A lot of long term cycles are pointing to harvest 16 or winter 17-So whats it gonna take for ole Fish to be a bull? 6 buck beans I guess-Will be a raging balls draggin on the ground kinda bull-Untill then will just sell the rallys till it don't work anymore I guess
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)