AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blu's charts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/12/2014 12:17 (#4121651 - in reply to #4121412)
Subject: RE: Blu's charts

Buxton ND
"Together We can all help to make this place the best marketing forum out there."

That's the fun part,like this morning I didn't realize bean OI was a record, I knew it was getting close but on your ZSX reminded me that i forgot busy farm/hunting/GF/hunting and have let to set up a goose decoy,,,,,,,,to look at the report from Friday.

BTW nothing but a Bambi spikie and 2 set of doe's and fawns. As it gets close to the deer gun opener IF a nice big "Fat Edna" old doe stands in front on me I may let er fly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the freezer is very low on pepper sticks and the meatloaf is long gone..........

Blu post something that sparks my curious,XXX something that get Fishy posting a spread chart,(I can't do those) JP/Fryer Tuck bring the pitch forks (I'm still in La-La land on those) JCstone or JNL posts something I've never heard before and get my curious up. Then we all go round round,ticking each other off at times,learning from each other going round and round AGAIN and giving MT grief,,,,, I really own this guy a case of beer LMAO, but when things turn and MT is right and me me wrong I DO EXPECT to the same dam grief back Ha Ha

Sorry AW you have lost the rein of the best "Marketing Forum"
BUTTTTTTTTTT we can have ALOT MORE fun other there and not get kicking out He Haw !
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)