AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well after yesterday "hope is over"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ricefarmer14
Posted 10/11/2014 12:13 (#4120109 - in reply to #4120024)
Subject: RE: Well after yesterday "hope is over"

East Arkansas
A question to dav pal and Blu....most of your posts I read and include great information and I usually learn a lot but serious question; why do so many farmers on here that seem to include a lot from the Midwest put so little value on their time?

I don't know either of you but I'd bet you both have big net worths and are successful farmers so why is it a badge of honor to seem to want to accept so little for your time and efforts?

Maybe I look at this differently than some because I was involved in some Real estate business before the crash in 2008...I saw a lot of guys business disappear seemingly overnight....did they haul concrete or become bricklayers? Far from it, most of the guys that lost their butts are now in completely different businesses earning what they did before or more...they never missed a beat.

Here we are in production AG and we have barriers to entry into this business that would rival some of the Fortune 500 and we all seem to yearn to become hand labor. I don't get it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)