AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well after yesterday "hope is over"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/11/2014 09:04 (#4119914 - in reply to #4119912)
Subject: RE: Well after yesterday "hope is over"

Buxton ND
That was NOT a good day.................. More so beans
Pay very close attention to Blu's charts.
Spec money is still short,,,but they got caught with their "shorts" down. Literately down.....
This was a worse day then Black Monday June 30th report but not in price....................................
Hedgie pressure from a harvest weekend in many places.
Sunday's open,THY most important open on the year.......................................................................................
Chances are high (I'll say 90%) we will close under 9 next week. Unless the dryer weather in SA saves our donkey. September was wetish in Brazil,October has been dryish. China has not quietish buying beans this past week.......................................... At least from US.

DO NOT confuse bean growing area's with coffee and sugar areas trying to be a bean BULLY.

DOLLAR,made a quick pull back to 85,I thought 84.50ish,so 85 is closeish enough,,,then closed the week ABOVE 86 after making a reversal Thursday (NOT a KR) AFTER a dip below the 18-20 day SMA BUT CLOSED above it.

DO NOT burying your head in that PCV pipe on the dollar deal the "REAL" deal............

I will lift my hedge AFTER,sometime after,,,I shut the end gate on the last load,,,,,,,,,,,which the truck is warming right now. I will most likely turn this hedge into what I call a "Play Hedge" sell the cash,,,play the hedge a little lower. THIS WAS FUN IN 2012 corn......................... There I'm comparing corn/bean again.......................Whether its a profit or a bigger profit from playing (speculating it lower) (( YES it is speculating once the cash is sold)) the IRS DOES NOT care what kind of profit one wants to call it :o)

This last load,since beans are cheap enough,,,,,,,,,,,,,the end gate will be shut with 10-15 bushels to save for the deer,proteins need you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012 all the deer got was the bean cleanings out of the combine,they ate corn cheaper corn...............I may be Norweigin,,,a tad cheapish as I do have 1/8th Scotch in me LMAO
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)