AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Suck em in--Hey Sat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/7/2014 19:23 (#4114328 - in reply to #4113979)
Subject: RE: Suck em in--Hey Sat

Buxton ND
9.55 beans today,,,corn did the SAME THING on 7-24 traded in the gap area,,,but NOT filled. This is classic text book action of a bear market.............I did mention a hint,nudge and a BMFH. Now if I wasn't a farm boy would I even know what a BMFH ? I have a lil one/big one/and a big big one of my Grampa's,toss in a few "Jesus Clips" for good measure ! ! ! ! !

Should add once it traded into the gap,selling pressure hit,then again into the close,closed lower AND closed below the 18 day,20 day is very close to 18 Just the spike high of today then closing read bearish my my book. Next step points to testing contract lows,and just under $8 is SO close probably well do it just to say it "did it" Being stubborn here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well lift final hedge when I close the end gate which should be Thursdayish,,,,,if it looks weak will ride it lower for a few days, a guys gotta have some fun on the side too once in awhile.

Some were getting bullish,,,,,my views above well not fly well to some NATTERS,this is what I see guys

Edited by Sat 10/7/2014 19:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)