AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

BULLISH 18 Day MA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 10/7/2014 10:37 (#4113810 - in reply to #4113685)
Subject: RE: Question.

Buxton ND
Market is BO or ZL, Bean Oil.

Don,when did anyone start watching MA ? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm like since before was born. 5/18-20/40-50/100/200 days are watched by many many traders. I did not just dream this up one night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Golden/Black cross's were developed 1000-2000 years ago by the Chinese ! ! ! ! !

Months ago I mention funds targeting the 100/200 day/month off the long term corn chart,those targets HAVE BEEN met and EXCEEDED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as the corn bulls have been long had there nuts cut and voice rested,,,rested enough to give the bears grief still,,,the bears have been dining on tasty Rocky Mountain oysters,,,ALL SUMMER

Same deal on beans 100 day met/bounce/flush/ BALLS CUT,,, 200 day is 8.64,not predicting this,but on the next flush/if/when the funds WILL target this level............... They did it in corn,they will do it in beans. Comparing beans/corn has worked like a charm,too bad I did not have the balls to trade it that way,why, cause I'm not big on speculating..................

NOWWWWWWWW, I TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to draw your attention to the gap area,ZXS just hit 9.55,,,in da gap/ NOT totally filled,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,round 2 and a fill has a high odds, TODAY ! ! !

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)