AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pushing on A Spring
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 10/7/2014 09:18 (#4113707 - in reply to #4113664)
Subject: RE: all is not well

Red River Valley
speaking of which nice pick on the lowest price point from 6 years ago highest price that years was just over 1,000.00 an ounce and if you would have accumulated and equal amount of gold each qtr. since then you would be underwater.

see we both can play that game no problem.

and yes a video vs article hang your head on that one I did click on it but whatever.

why is it that you only want to compare it to holding cash it is an investment not a cash storage vehicle -- O that's right if put against other investments gold loses it's shine

Put gold up against a simple portfolio of dividend paying Utility stocks since 1994 ( 20 years ) and tell me how it has done ( I have not even look this fact up ) but bet I can guess.

Where did the supply of gold go - did it just go poof into thin air is the gold and silver in those reserves no longer on the earth ?? NO it is still here it's just that some smart people sold it when it was 1800 per ounce and are currently mining more of the stuff.

Facts are a funny thing most will bend them to fit there statement kinda like #2
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)