AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JohnDeereGreenWKY
Posted 10/4/2014 12:42 (#4108948 - in reply to #4108018)
Subject: RE: 1234

West Ky

farmpro11 - 10/3/2014 08:17 While you and I have had some run-ins, your chart with acres and price is a valuable piece of info you posted here. I agree 100% next year that corn acres will be in your range of 84-85 million with these low prices. This sets up the next bull market, as always. The bigger question is what will the weather be like in 2015 to determine what price we will be at next year at this time? I know, I know, what is ole farmpro doing posting bullish. Truth is I am bullish during bull markets and bearish during bears. Just follow the chart and you will always be on the right side. Ask JP, frytown, or fishy.

I was thinking about total acres the other day and final yield as well.

I say that the acres will be down by about 10 million acres and the yield's will be down big time even if we have perfect weather like this year. Simply because guys are not going to be pumping money into the crop to get maximum yield. We are looking at cutting anything we can, this year many guys did not spray their beans a 2nd time and did not apply any fungicide at all. Their are weeds all the over many fields this season. Next  season will be much worse.

Not spraying for weeds and not applying fertilizers or fungacides/ insecticides will cost yield.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)