AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bank rant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 9/29/2014 11:37 (#4099332 - in reply to #4099158)
Subject: RE: bank rant

I agree I'd like to collect interest on savings too. 

My point was every one thinks low interest rates are great just remember everything is a balance sheet. For every dollar someone does not pay in interest because of low rates means some person who has lived frugally and saved during their life gets a dollar less interest due to the same low rates. The other thing is people confuse saved money which is an excess over what one needs and credit which is something that was created out of thin air.  Both spend the same in the economy but when you create more money out of thin air and create more of it you dilute the value of ALL dollars outstanding. That's a double whammy almost zero paid on savings and the purchasing power of all existing dollars is devalued by the creating of credit and money out of thin air.

We agree just wanted to clarify. 

We need to return to a system of 1$ of capital and put an end to this robbing of the citizenry. It's a plan devised by Mr. Denninger. It's one of the important articles that has not been removed from public view. Read it while it's still available.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=209282

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)