AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bank rant
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Thud
Posted 9/28/2014 19:12 (#4098195 - in reply to #4097636)
Subject: RE: bank rant

Near-north Ontario, French River
You think that's funny? I have a gold mastercard ( well laaah de dah right? LOL )... The only reason I got it was to run farm expenses through the card to capture loyalty points. I pay this card off EVERY month, so its not an issue. Anywho ,credit card company called one day wanting to bump my limit...(I wasn't incurring interest so they wanted raise my limit high enough so that I would... clever eh hehe) .. I think at the time , just for shiz and giggles I asked them to bump it to 40k limit which they happily agreed to based on my history. Then they asked what my yearly income was.... the phone went dead silent when I told them 40k LOL..... I couldn't get the gal on the other end to understand the difference between a 40k NET income, and 40k of gross. Needless to say I left the limit where it was, and I still pay it off every month for the points. Bank teller's routinely get wide eye'd when you drop off $ 50k grain cheques, then they just laugh when I remind them that money will be gone by the end of the week due to the rent cheques, fertilizer bills etc
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)