AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soybean fundamentals..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/23/2014 11:24 (#4089375 - in reply to #4089342)
Subject: RE: Soybean fundamentals..

Buxton ND
Need to be careful trying to catch big falling big knives.
Things still read weak to me,NOT as weak as the last couple of weeks,so a bounce to 9.50 is due. Bounce's CLOSE to 9.50 have been sold,,,we should be able to hit 9.49ish but the selling kicks in before that level.

IF producers are making sales here,sales in small amount to keep hedge pressure to a minimum. Not that I think making sales is a good idea here, I figure if you have road it this far down what's another month or 2 and let her ride. But to each his or her own. I remember saying this same thing (small amounts) last year in corn so its not the best sign to start with.

Jon your numbers are great,,,but if your a trader short ZSX from 12ish YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE NUMBERS RIGHT NOW PERIOD.

In general the bean slide has mellowed a bit,but corn sure seem to be taking the reins......... Corn I'm still sit tight and pack the bins to the nuts,only thing this crop WELL NOT FIT...............That means hedge pressure and/OR weak basis. Like the Blond haired cutie said a few weeks ago,,,sell your overage BEFORE its overage................... Waiting til the bitter end points to the need for KY Jelly ! ! ! ! ! End users are licking their chops,foaming at the mouth for this overage..............................*****PLEASE***** do your best to "just say NO" to Delaying Pricing Contracts........................................................................................... We tell our kids to "Just Say NO" right ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)