AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anybody see this? Top1% by state?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

vailcat
Posted 9/23/2014 10:38 (#4089307 - in reply to #4089219)
Subject: RE: So you guys are gonna need Cash Flow..?!?

NCND
There is only so much storage somebody has to sell. Nd will have a record whet harvest by 20%. Some not currently marketable so must be stored. Margins are negative on wheat but positive on beans. Store to hope and gain a profit or sell to secure profit Jon?

I'm an optimist but first things first I'm a realist. My spring wheat ran 160% of aph. Was equivalent of growing a couple thousand acres of corn but it was wheat.

I'm always bullish but it's a reality beans on futures will have an 8 in front of them. Somebody must be selling as they were 1274 once upon a time on nov board this summer. If I want to own anything it'll be on paper for most things as our bean basis is best now only to get worse as all beans go pnw here and when Brazil starts harvesting they shut us off.

I've been doing lots of selling this spring and summer. Has panned out pretty good. My trading and hedge accounts are worth 11.5 times what they were this spring. Just saying selling this thing has worked out pretty good for some of us. Everyday you don't sell your buying or believing prices will go up. I don't know when that will be but the trend is the friend of mine.

These are net incomes not net worths.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)