AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Estimating assetts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

gettin by
Posted 9/22/2014 20:32 (#4088305)
Subject: Estimating assetts

I have a newly hired banker, which is fine but i wanted a few other opinions on his approach. I was introduced by my loan officer that moved up in the ranks which is why i have the new guy. Went over a few numbers with him at a secound meeting and then he came out and took inventory. Haven't had that in few years but every thing was on the up and up .
He assign valves on what he thought things were worth and i reviewed ,( some alittle hi and some alittle low but close UNTILL he stated how my three 24000 bu. and 10,000 bu. drying bin , two 10,000 bu storage and two small 4000 bushel bins were only worth $ 10,000. total. I spent quite abit on new flooring , new stiraders , added fans and wiring in the
last few good years. All of them have fans and unloading augers , Not that it will ever be on the front cover of a farm magazine but it works rather smooth.
I kept my mouth shut while he told me how little they would bring if they were sold because the trend is larger set ups. i took this kind of personal since my family (four boys) and a few friends put all of them up but the drying bin.

I didn't say what i was thinking ( i',m still allowed in the bank ) but come on . Is this man out of touch or am I

Thank you for your responce
GETTIN By
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)