AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Meal just tied a log chain around its neck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/19/2014 07:33 (#4082031 - in reply to #4081908)
Subject: RE: don't know. but Cash meal is right at $560 per ton. nt

Buxton ND
Meal is one of those market where the party was over BEFORE the party was over or breaking $340 but we did not know that til last Friday afternoon..................Just another market where I put the term "we're leaving" this time in a BIG WAY as the spec longs sold 10% of their positions in 5 days............. Spec funds are still net long meal,,,,,,,,,,,,47k,,,,,,,,,,,,,their NET SHORT BEANS -22k,we're headed for a blood bath in the meal market as that 47k plays ***"catch up"*** to the -22k

I normally do not watch meal at all,but with all the comments the last month or so it got MY curious up so I started watching. Pulling up a monthly chart this morning. It looks like meal is heading to $250ish. Its heading the SAME PLACE that corn did FIRST,beans are working on NOW and meal well be NEXT. Or at least its a pretty good bet.................................. I'll be nice this morning and no chart trivia,,,,,,,,,,,,the place is the 200 day MA on a monthly chart,BTW that number 256.4 in meal.

I've commented twice buy meal "hand to mouth" NOW I'll add if you feel the need to buy a bunch of meal "hand cuff" to the dam "JOHN"

PS beans left a big gap on the weekly chart for September.
CHECK OUT MEAL'S........................................................................................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)