AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where is SW Illinois?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Posted 9/18/2014 21:40 (#4081569 - in reply to #4081461)
Subject: RE: Where is SW Illinois?

Don't Feed My Bear - 9/18/2014 20:14

Not for nothing but if a "marketeers" goal is to sell options , than he would have a much easier job selling farmers calls right about now, since more farmers are natural bulls than bears. Calls would be a lot easier too after $1.50 break, rather than continuing to be bearish even though the market is on its lows. I just think its funny that for Arlan to maintain credibility to many people he should still be a bull in the face of what the market has done since May. Not for nothing Arlan is a numbers guy and this market has only really paid attention to crop conditions and increasing USDA yield projections all year.

But Apparently to be a "marketeer" you can only pick one direction and just talk real quiet the years it goes the other way. Then again it is much easier to criticize someone else than to put forth your own ideas.

I know Kevin VanTrump reads here and I trust his opinion more than Suderman. He has became a mouthpiece for an organization using his farmer following to draw in clients with trust. I have been critical of KVT also. I like to see data backing up figures no matter what. I just don't like to read. Somebody said --------. I want to know who is putting out yield predictions or yield reports. These are great to see here from respected people! Nobody should be ashamed to post something high. I know we won't be doing it in the 3 NE-ILL counties but we are used to being the whipping boy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)