AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just to clear up a few things that many seem to have mistaken
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

grizz1972
Posted 9/14/2014 17:51 (#4074283 - in reply to #4074211)
Subject: RE: Just to clear up a few things that many seem to have mistaken

wisconsin
Well asking how much yield is lost from the frost is not answerable. That is why you haven't received any answers. I can say that from some of the pictures that have been posted and my experience with frosted beans. that some of those have lost at least 5 bu. of yield potential. but not knowing how many acres are effected and how bad the frost was in all areas, no one can make that calculation.
Now as for you just asking 1234 a question and wanting an answer is total B.S.
Most people when they ask a question only require using one question mark. not two or three. you asked him for his estimate because he "seems" to have the charts
Your post was written that way on purpose to convey your attitude that everyone was blowing out of proportion the damage they received. because it didn't freeze where you are.
Over this weekend You and Farmpro11 have been Drive by agitators with your posts regarding this weekends "great freeze event of the new millennium" your words . I didn't see one person post that they had hard freeze and the markets were going up. All I saw was actual farmers posting what happened with crops in their respective areas. and what they saw in their travels.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)