AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gulke
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 9/14/2014 15:11 (#4074076 - in reply to #4074061)
Subject: Heard about that..

You guys had a bookoo big crop from the sounds of it.

I asked a broker if he thought any of that would make it past the Flint Hills.. He didn't think so.. thought it would go South into Broiler country..  I know you guys are having a big crop.. I can take you to places that are not. 

We are mostly happy with yields thus far.. a few "bookoo".. most "as expected" some.. "not so much."  The jury is still out on whether or not this will be a record for us..  I have not harvested the bookoo yields this year as much as 09 but this year may be a little more consistent..??

We're running from about 95'ish to just under 140'ish.. we need to beat 115 average to notch a #1 spot... getting closer than I thought last week.. peeled pretty close to some pivots though.. some just inside (I think pop's is cheating.. ;-)  but he is mixing it with the dry.. trying to find bushels to fill.. goes from 13.5..14.5.. 15..16.5.. to 17%  Some as it got greener got dryer.. some "NOT" so just depends upon the conditions.  Peeled most that we could find last week.. need more drying time.

Good for the ethanol plant.

So are you selling?

Edited by JonSCKs 9/14/2014 15:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)