AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TKO Cleaner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mca
Posted 9/8/2014 11:02 (#4062369 - in reply to #4061396)
Subject: RE: TKO Cleaner

Southern Ontario
About 10 years ago I took my (then 4 year old) girl skating outdoors. We came home happy but my wife discovered a thick "tar like" stain on a brand new snowsuit.
My wife said the new, one day old snowsuit was ruined.
My neighbour came to the rescue with a product called "Orange TKO" it cleaned the mess right up 100% and we were all very happy.
Label said it was made with oil from orange rind or peels.
Later that year I was at a farmshow and someone was selling that same Orange TKO. He was asking $25 for a quart. (I think I paid $20).
I successfully used the product many times on the farm and it saved my skin many times when the kids got into a greasy mess.
I really liked the product but I did not like the price and it seemed only sporadically available through random fairs and farmshows here in Canada.
Then about 3 years ago I found a similar product in Home Depot -- it is called Zep Commercial, Heavy Duty Citrus Degreaser.
In Canada it is only about $12.00 per gallon and also comes with a nice quart sized spray bottle.
UPC code here is 2170900859.
The Zep, Home Depot product seems to work similar to the expensive and strangely marketed TKO stuff.
Hope this helps.

MCA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)