AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paid for Land
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

OldMcdonald
Posted 9/8/2014 10:15 (#4062313 - in reply to #4062283)
Subject: Just a Word of Caution...

Napanee, Ontario
I see you have your full name in your profile, and email adress... I'd be very careful about the details you are providing on this public forum with respect to number of acres you own and the ability to self-finance covering inputs on those acres out of cash resources.

Just on those two pieces of info, i already have a pretty good idea of your liquid assets, and your net worth, and i would say that coupled with your name being public, and your location listed down to the town, it would be very easy for someone to show up with a gun and say "get in, we're going for a ride to the bank"... or something even worse involving loved ones close to you. You know what I'm saying I am sure. Not trying to scare you, but that scenario isn't a very big stretch at all, given the number of crazy people out there with not much else to lose who would love to take a raod trip up to Casey to find a guy like you... who obviously has quite a bit to lose (take).

I know I myself would never publish our owned acres or any indication of our current state of liquidity on this site, since our family name is listed in my profile. Anyways, I know you probably have already thought about this, but just a reminder in any event.

Edited by OldMcdonald 9/8/2014 10:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)