AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sunday night open
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NE-ARK-FARMER
Posted 9/6/2014 00:20 (#4058322)
Subject: Sunday night open

It seems in my opinion that the technical picture and the short term fundamentals are coming together to make a trade going long corn or soybeans into the open assuming the weather forecast supports freezing temps. The low of 1001 in soybeans which is key psychological support coupled with the fundamental factors of potential freeze and the unknown yield loss from SDS and white mold lead me to think we could see a bounce to 10.50 or higher. I know these markets are vicious creatures, but I would like to hear opinions from experienced traders on taking a moderate risk trade to the upside. For instance, going long with a stop below 10 but where is the entry point? Also I would like to learn about entering a trade on momentum such as a buy stop above the market which is a trade I have never attempted. It seems I get stopped out too often when I place a stop below my entry point. ANY TIPS OR STRATEGIES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! I'm trying to subsidize the farm with a little supplemental income!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)