AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Orbit reel pictures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Cliff SEIA
Posted 9/1/2006 21:41 (#40553 - in reply to #40452)
Subject: Re: Orbit reel pictures

If your going to do it I think I'd try it on one head first before doing both. If you see a big difference you could go ahead and do the second head but if not your not out the money for two kits. For what it's worth there were 40 of these reels in the field last fall, our's came from Young's Custom Ag Service who had 12 of the kits (he's just a few miles from HCC headquarters and knows the guys there pretty well) plus Dave's which makes 13 that I know about for almost a third of the heads out last year. On all the stuff Young's sell they have a 100% money back guarantee and he told everybody that if they didn't think the Orbit reel was worth the extra cost he would buy them back but every single customer was impressed enough with the Orbit reel to keep it and that says alot. He had them running in at least 5 different states so they saw alot of different conditions as well. HCC has been working on the Orbit reel for six years and they are trying hard to make sure it's perfected before it hit full production this year.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)