AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Monthly soys just broke key support today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/26/2014 18:14 (#4039967 - in reply to #4039943)
Subject: RE: Monthly soys just broke key support today.

Buxton ND
I would go into CHS's Mankato office speak with the "Chief" and say I WANT $14,I will have them across your scale by Friday............... You may get less then that $14 but start high and see how bad they want them, like get up start walking out of the office to see how bad he wants them ! ! !

Southern posted some bids below,those beans are worth $3.45 in October then today, Would not selling them today be good risk management ? ? ? Remember July 2013 them cash beans dropped $3 in ONE WEEK ? ? ? Did you win that basis poker game with the commercials or did you loss and tumble ? ? ? Another remember,,,,,THIS IS THE COMMERCIALS GAME,they've played it for years and are quite good at it...............

Now Mark's $6 over may or may not happen,BUTTTTTTT ZSU futures is playing a totally different tune.............. Down $1.16 in 2 dam day............... Some won't like that I bring up the paper traders but remember commercials us those paper trades as a tool in their basis pokers to source cash beans.

Last winter Ray gave a step by step explanation of how end users/commercials use use futures spreads to source corn. As the winter played out it quite well for them. They are/have done are doing the same thing in beans right now.

A final remember,,,,,remember that Dixieland corn streaming north last year,remember how corn seemed to come out of the wood work "Post Cliff" ? ? ? 2 different crops 2 different years,same "Cliff",same rock at the bottom.....................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)