AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2004 vs 2014 Corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/25/2014 17:48 (#4038149 - in reply to #4038044)
Subject: RE: 2004 vs 2014 Corn

Buxton ND
No problem Maize ! ! !

2004/2014 is pretty much why I had 62.50 BPA hedged,guess I should have still had those hedgies on but did not want to get "greedy" when things were on the dry side. Being that much over-sold think I'll just crack a beer,call it a day (year) and put them in the bin.

A tweet I picked up late winter springish that I shared with you guys. Something like "there's SO MANY similarity between 2004 and this year its scary" now the scary part is,,,,,,,,,,,,,is,,,is under $10 unless it freezes and unless the trade thinks it froze enough..................

Then comparing 2013 corn to 2014 beans in money flows,,,that's been funnnnnnnnn and quite a learning experience.....................The scary part here is I don't think their done piling on the bearish bean wagon yet......

Now to be fair to the bulls,,,,,,,,,2 windows open on my main floor,2 windows open up stairs and it 65 degrees in my house..............................Grand Forks ND 5 pm temp is 60 degrees. With the "H" high looks to be centered right on the RRV come morning. Sure lucky we have the moisture in the air..........

PS Its a good think I don't post voo-doo charts cause you really don't wanna see one from 2004
PPS Some have asked how can charts be used to predict the future ? ? ? Re-read above and look at Maize's chart.........
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)