AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sept beans and meal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/25/2014 12:40 (#4037668 - in reply to #4037601)
Subject: RE: Still need to figure in the Prevented Plantings and Exports..

Buxton ND
Jon IMO this weekends rains,,,FAR FAR out-weigh this.
"per the FSA.. 827,131 acres.. at 45 bu yield = 37 myn of POTENTIAL Crop Size REDUCTION... ??"

Many are talking about less corn acres,yes,I can buy this as bullish,but those acres did not all go to PP OR Summer Fallow. Came home this morning on Highway #2 in Mn from Bemidji Now once one gets about 20 miles east of Crookston MN, this is fringe area,no dis-respect to the northern MN guys,this is not the MN sticks country but your close AND you can see it from there ! ! ! In a 40 miles stretch I saw 3 fields of corn,some wheat and BEANS too numerous to count.

This in a area where unit train loaded has been built for CORN (2 years ago I could not believe the piles of CORN they had on the ground) they're just finishing a huge fertilizer plant for CORN.

THIS YEAR ITS MOSTLY BEANS and some darn nice lookin bean at that,even in some of the highest driest ground,beans that,if it doesn't freeze there's gonna lots of "Happy Campers in the Combine"

ANY WHERE I drive from my farm the thyme is BEANS, even south to MPL/St. Paul. So if USDA raises planted acres it would not surprise me a bit. Anyone you talk say the same thing "This is the year of the soybean in ND"

Now on my farm, July 4th my soybeans look like dog poop,would have gladly sold them for 30 bushels and acre,,,if you want them now its 45 bushels.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)