AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The "out of soybeans" thread below.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 8/24/2014 13:05 (#4035726 - in reply to #4035675)
Subject: RE: The "out of soybeans" thread below.

Buxton ND
Lets look at this whole run out of beans/meal deal differently.

I will pick on those "coastal end users" but pretty much any end user will do, they have X amount of hoofs or feathers to feed each and every day.

Do they ONLY have 10 day 2 weeks of CASH/IN house needs of meal covered ?
Are they panicking because their animal's will 'run out" of protein in 2 weeks ?
I FIND THIS HIGHLY UN-LIKELY..... IF this were ever to happen the person in charge of buying that meal would be fired so fast his head would never stop spinning.

Here's what I think is going on, someone needs to cover another 2-3 weeks of meal because of the cooler summer that persisted into most of August. Once those needs or covered, guess the word "CLIFF" will come into play.

Those needs can be covered by
1 Beans being sold from the bin.
2 Dixieland beans being shipped north.
3 Argentine meal being shipped north, if you don't think this is/has/will happen your living in La La land. PLUS the dollar is helping is.THE ONLY ONES that know how much is/has been imported are the end users them self and the commercial's because the commercial's own the export/import terminal's.

ALL of these factor above is are part of the reason we did run out of corn last year (sub Brazil for Argentina) In the end we're gonna end up with probably some of the same guys in the hospital in a coma/on life support/holes drilled in their to relieve the press on the brain from hitting the same rock on the same "Cliff" as last year. WHEN THEY WAKE UP, the first words out of their mouth will be "did we run out"
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)