AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Scott,about your 9410
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

loran
Posted 8/30/2006 09:28 (#39939)
Subject: Scott,about your 9410

West Union, IOWA FLOLO Farm 52175
Finally getting back to you about your post 3 pages back, any good mechanic with some experance should be able to pull the pump of and take it to a good pump shop(Spencer,IA did ours) and just checked the pump over and set it to the max Deere reccommended settings don't know the exact power level but from what I've been informed Dealer did it on a bunch of ZERO houred combines and all within tolerence of DEERE warrenties. Also might add that the charge was just a flat rate the pumpshop had for opening the box-no hidden charges. Now if you really want to throw some coin at the 94 you can bolt on a NDinline pump and some injectors and probaly a few other needed items for some serious HP. I know of a 94 that is @ 300hp plus, not mine, and the guy has far less then upgrading to a 95.

As for capacity my 9450 pushes a 625f in beans last yr that the whole feild scaled 69bpa easily running 4mph and in corn pushing a 6 row 5-5.2 in 200+ corn. Another suggestion to improve the walker performance I learned is to put your rear axle in the lower set of holes raising the rear of the combine 2" and if needed put the biggest tires in back as possible. Only bad thing to them adjustments is it's a little easier to change the color of the roof on your combine 8) but it keeps things from going over the walkers as easy--loran HTH
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)