AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A few tractor pull pics
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Omar
Posted 8/29/2006 23:03 (#39831)
Subject: A few tractor pull pics

Elmira, Ontario

I'm just messing with Google's new video service and decided to take a few scenes with my camera the other night. Here are some pics, and here is a search link to Google video which should grab the six short segments I uploaded.

You'll have to excuse the quality. Make sure you choose to view the videos at their original size for best results. It's a button at the bottom right of the video window. My camera is four years old and the video was considered poor even by the standards back then. Max 15 second shots (I guessed wrong on how long a couple tractors would carry on and ran out of time). No sound either. The pictures I took at night were also beyond the capability of the camera, but came out not bad. Oh yeah, I hadn't realized that the camera card was pretty much full prior to going to the pull. Glad I had a spare card to at least get some pics.

The real reason I'm posting this? Plowboy's combine shots on You Tube made me jealous. His videos may be more hip, but mine are more geeky. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)