AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

more red and green dispute bs.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jcfarmboy
Posted 7/21/2014 11:56 (#3978694 - in reply to #3978624)
Subject: RE: more red and green dispute bs.

South Western Ontario, Canada
Chris 924 - 7/21/2014 12:15

jcfarmboy - 6/14/2013 11:05

Quick history:
2012 Case 180 with pro 700
2013 John Deere 1770 planter

Fighting with this combo all spring. JD is now saying their planter is 100% ISO compliant. That's changed from everything but the swath control is ISO. Now they are blaming the 700 not having enough computer behind it to run the planter. (I'm calling bs on that). They also are saying the Case isn't ISO.

Does anyone know the truth behind all this?

Edit: what is the international ISO standard? What's the Case and Deere ISO numbers?

Funny, I run a 7200 R on my 2013 JD 1770 and everything works just fine , as much as I hate to say it this tech stuff is a racket, if your going to play with it you better buy the same breed front to back that way you only have one person to yell at when your new stuff doesn't, work, I would love to try a white planter on a fendt but asking the two of them to work together seems scary so I think I will stay with my jd planting set up till the lease runs out on the tractor then shop for a new setup again.

A) notice the date? Over year old.....LOL
B) problem has been fixed!!! Found a GREAT tech that switched the entire planter moduals over to trimble so in the end everything works PERFECT (to a degree). I agree 100% about keeping same colour front and back after this joke!
C) sell those "offshore" tractors now that you have the IH and the AC. You can join the ranks of "true" farmer LOL!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)