AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CIH Maxxum 115
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

boog
Posted 7/6/2014 14:12 (#3954097 - in reply to #3954045)
Subject: RE: CIH Maxxum 115

WE bought a new 115 last winter. So far have only used it on a 15' batwing mowing roadsides. Have about 80 hrs on it, so far so good, other than I ran two steel posts thru a front tire Thursday ruining the tire. :~(. No real complaints, it does have some different "quirks" compared to our MXs that takes getting use to. Cab is quiet though a little hard for a big man (6'2" 260#) to get out of. I've learned to slide across the buddy seat. Don't particularity care for the electronic engine control. Has to be rest every time you slow down or speed up the engine. Unlike an MXs that once you set it it goes back to there when you move the throttle past it. Ours has the 16/16 tranny, would be better if the gears were in either one or two groupings instead of four groups of four.

Ours also has the electronic controlled 755 loader. Book for the loader is thicker than the one for the tractor. Hard to tell when the bucket is level. I'm sure there's a setting for it but haven't gotten that far. We didn't buy it as a loader tractor, have a commercial backhoe for that type of work
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)