AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How was your Friday the Thirteenth?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DavidD4440
Posted 6/14/2014 07:47 (#3918086 - in reply to #3917798)
Subject: RE: How was your Friday the Thirteenth?

Tennessee
Hadn't really even considered yesterday's date until after reading this thread. Nothing real eventful happened. But, I went to get some exercise at a nature retreat where some people ride horses at. Part of it was used to grow grain crops a long time ago. Sometimes I day dream about the days gone by when the place was still farmed. Occasionally I find old bolts from cultivators and plows.

A new sign was put up recently at the main entrance which said that the park opens at dawn and closes at dusk. I walked for about an hour and decided to get in my truck and leave. When I pulled up to the entrance, the gates were locked. I fiddled with the locks to see if they were actually locked completely. They were. So I end up calling the police to alert them that I was locked in. It took almost an hour before an officer came out. Of course he runs my plates etc while I'm waiting. Finally he unlocked the gates and let me leave. Been coming to that place for about ten years and never had been locked in before until FRIDAY THE 13th. Ha ha.

Edited by DavidD4440 6/14/2014 07:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)