AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interesting video from CHS magazine.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/21/2014 10:47 (#3881243 - in reply to #3881213)
Subject: RE: Interesting video from CHS magazine.

Buxton ND
Here's the way I look at this,there using part of MY working capital or retirement as gets to be in some cases,for YEARS paying NO interest to expand in the Black Sea area...This DIRECTLY competes with the American Corn Producers and then they have to balls to say "its in our best interest" REALLYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is what happens when you have a bunch of "yes men" on the board for years,,,they forget WHO got them to were they are now.

A few years back in the CHS magazine,CHS said they bought nearly 500,000 acres of land in Brazil........................To help them be a "Global Suppliers" of beans year round. Now call me Norwegian but does one really need that much land to be a "Global Supplier" ???????????????????????

This one got under my skin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I called one of guys on big board,asked questions as to WHY,him treated me like I was and idiot and talked around the questions like he was running for office.............. I ended the conversation by saying "there was a time when ""The customer was the Company"" you seen to have forgotten that Sir" and hung up....................

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)