AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How did wrecking ball ever get on the radio?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dodger02
Posted 5/15/2014 10:33 (#3871550 - in reply to #3868956)
Subject: RE: How did wrecking ball ever get on the radio?

To each his own but Eric Church, being no spring chicken as far as the Nashville country music business goes , has probably put as much time and work in as anyone has getting to where he is now which is in a pretty good place. "The Outsiders" cd has caught the attention of the masses and although it seems his music has landed in a questionable area for some, it is labeled as country music and really is just as representative of it as a lot of other artist. Hank Jr. was referred to as one of his main influences and as much as I enjoy him and so many of the other 80's & early 90's artist they just don't get much play time anymore. So I guess unless we still have cassette players and a case full of tapes in our cabs we will have to sort through what they are playing on today's radio and find some common ground. Church will be touring the Midwest later this summer and all tickets sold are will call only in his attempt to keep the scalpers at bay and keep prices affordable enough for all who would like to see the show. Pretty cool if you ask me, I've got mine ordered.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)