AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze 4900 Planter: Pursuing Legal Remedy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

mschultz
Posted 5/13/2014 23:40 (#3869123 - in reply to #3868801)
Subject: RE: Kinze 4900 Planter: Pursuing Legal Remedy

Oregon
IowaGran:

It appears as though Kinze is following up. Perhaps you should take this opportunity to recognize that perhaps there are some communication issues between the dealer and the factory and take Kinze up on the offer to understand the issues.

I know this is easy for me to say because I am not upset about a piece of equipment. But you will no doubt be better served by taking this offline and talking with Kinze directly than you will be by continuing to gripe on a public forum. Clearly, you have the same legal remedies under the warranty terms of the sale, so complaining here - while it may make you feel better, WILL NOT in any way help you resolve this issue with the factory. And it certainly will not aid in the pursuit of any legal remedy.

While it is not my business, you did bring this up on a public forum. Because we all have an interest in healthy relationships with dealers and manufacturers, I hope you will set down your hatchet and engage Kinze directly. Off line.

From the communications here, it certainly appears as though they deserve the same level of responsiveness and respect from you that they have offered. Comes around goes around and you may find that by talking to them with appreciation for their desire to engage directly.

Just my two cents.

-Mike

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)