AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Popup starter in warm soils does it pay $$$??!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

easymoney
Posted 5/9/2014 06:06 (#3860214 - in reply to #3859566)
Subject: RE: Popup starter in warm soils does it pay $$$??!!!

ecmn
bad farmer - 5/8/2014 18:53

but has your high quality npkmicro go go juice stopped grubs from eating your corn or any otehr bug or problem? hoepfully it has and I am wrong but i am shooting for a differant goal then you. my next question to you and most likely to the man who is selling you the product, how exactly does a nutrient aid in germination? what is exactly happening when a seed germinates?

to me a green little plant is a healthy plant that is not starving for nutrients or stressed from water or cold. yep seen that white color in the leaves before.

I do not have an issue with grubs or other insects damaging seed/seedlings at this point.

what the seed people say is that P and Zinc are two major inputs to quicker germination and early root development. you said a bigger root mass is where you yield is coming from. the NPK plus some other mixes are all about root growth.

I don't know the science on how the little seed is using the product. all I know is that my pop up is working very well and shows a good return on investment.

not to worried about plant orientation because nutrition doesn't change that. corn plants will turn as they grow so they don't touch. you can watch videos of a growing season and watch the plants twist and turn as they grow to keep leaves from touching the plant next to them.

can you see a difference in the root balls? can you see a difference in the ears? that is from a 0-0-0 micro product I tried last year and using a lot more of it this year.

Edited by easymoney 5/9/2014 06:12

(1006131508.jpg)

(1006131509.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 1006131508.jpg (111KB - 88 downloads)
Attachments 1006131509.jpg (100KB - 85 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)