AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Popup starter in warm soils does it pay $$$??!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 5/8/2014 15:26 (#3859358 - in reply to #3859049)
Subject: RE: Popup starter in warm soils does it pay $$$??!!!

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
first of all if someone tried to put a n,p,k pop up like 10-34-0 on my crop in furrow i would shoot them. when you were born they didnt set a steak and potatoes in front of you and expect you to eat it so why do so many farmers do that to their crop. i believe the in furrow appliction should be like breast milk for a baby. rule numer one is place your seed in a cup full of your in furrow application and it should sprout and LIVE!!!!!!!!! this is very simple. your in furrow breast milk if we want to name it should be addressing your new born seedlings health first and then growth 2nd. the farmer who often has the darker green corn at 2 inches often has lower brix readings which means a less healthy plant which leads to problems. i put on breast milk to eliminate the use for fungacides, pesticedes, and the need for expensive seed traits. i hope i dont offend any women by using breast milk for a example but breast milk is a powerful thing full of natural antibodies and makes babies healthy and i believe in spoiling my corn like i spoil my baby girl.. a healthier plant seems to always return investment in more then yield. good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)