AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone have pipeline aerial photos?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

CMN
Posted 5/8/2014 08:54 (#3858921 - in reply to #3858600)
Subject: RE: Anyone have pipeline aerial photos?

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
I have a whole album of what to expect, here are a couple I had handy on my lap top. I feel chopr1's pain I had to farm around the construction, about two miles of it, both sides, remember your time has value.

We stalled right to the end, they really don't want to go to court, they will condemn and procede with construction. They won't get serious about your counter offers till the week before the actual eminent domain hearings are sceduled to start.

Our first tile crossing fail happened before they were even finished final gradeing. They were suppossed to control the weeds during construction, that didn't happen. How long does it take you to make a turn? Don't settle until after they are finished with construction, document the whole construction process with pictures. It may seem foolish, but it all adds up, make sure you get paid, your only going to get one shot.

srgoff, to answer your question on what this pipe is carrying, it is a sand crude oil pipeline coming from Canada to the refineries in the Twin Cities.

Edited by CMN 5/8/2014 09:13

(pipeline 2.jpg)

(pipeline 3.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments pipeline 2.jpg (192KB - 95 downloads)
Attachments pipeline 3.jpg (148KB - 100 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)