AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

8430T Hyd oil level low (but its not) shuts down flow
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

mtfarmbro
Posted 5/3/2014 19:58 (#3852038 - in reply to #3852018)
Subject: RE: 8430T Hyd oil level low (but its not) shuts down flow

Georgia Cracker - 5/3/2014 19:44

I had a problem similar to yours on my 8410 running a vacuum planter. The motor would run maybe 1-2 min. and then shut down and give a hyd level warning. The deere repair man came and ran some tests and said there was too much case drain on the tractor hyd pump. Lets see if I can explain what was happening. There is a clean oil resevour and a resivour that the oil then goes thru the filter. With the excessive case drain that oil then goes to the filter and the clean resivour would run out thus the level warning alarm. There is a valve on the right hand side of the hydralic pump I forget what it is called right now but I changed it and that solved my problem. Not sure if that would be the same on a 30 series. Don't know if I helped but if you need I can maybe find the part number of that valve.

Well we will take any correct solution that we need. So you didnt have to change your case drain then? An actual valve got replaced or a sensor in the side of the transmission. Would greatly appreciate the PN Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)