AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New field soil test?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bad farmer
Posted 5/2/2014 19:30 (#3850461 - in reply to #3850405)
Subject: RE: New field soil test?

no welfare payments on this farm!!!!!!!!
notice I reccommended colliodal phosphate not soft rock phosphate, very big differance. YOu are not putting on colliodal phosphate for teh phosphate but for the colliodal properties. i get my colliodal from vaughn smith construction in idaho, its wash out of the phosphate mines and its the good stuff. if you want to test colliodal phosphate take a column of your product and pour amonia and water into it and water should come out without amonia. a ton of colliodal phophate can hold around 160 lbs of amonia for years which will help the soil drastically and the colliodal phosphate will provide long term slow release nutrients to your plant uptake while at the same time helping to control your weeds by balancing your soil and creating the first building block to building a soil. as for as a number for how much I would push around 1000 lbs with 2 tons chicken litter every three years. If you can get the humates certified and just buy the course material I would put on 2000 lbs of that one time, they are certified in washington but I dont know about michagan. the big thing that will open your eyes about the colliodal phophate is the micro nutrients. your numbers will jump in the first year and alot of problems will disappear. good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)